Quick Mill's New Vetrano espresso machine with direct plumbing and drain kit is a professional-class coffee maker fit for your home kitchen. The E61 commercial brew group and heavy-duty polished stainless steel components highlight a gorgeously sculpted hallmark of fine espresso machines. It's incredibly quiet and with "no burn" nozzles and valves, you'll never be afraid to make yourself an amazing cup of espresso, cappuccino, or latte in the morning.
LIMITED TIME OFFER! FREE 2-YEAR EXTENDED WARRANTY effective for all machine ordered or shipped from October 10, 2011 thruough December 31, 2011.
- Semiautomatic lever-action E-61 commercial brew group
- Commercial grade rotary pump
- Direct plumbing
- 15 amp 110 volt
- 1.6 liter insulated copper boiler
- Easy access boiler drain
- Dual commercial manometer for group and pump
- One single and one double complete 58mm portafilters
- Swiveling "No Burn" hot water and steam arms
- Commercial grade hot water and steam valves
- Large drip tray
- Nonstick vacuum breaker valve
- Hi limit resettable
- Automatic water level control
- High-quality #304 stainless steel construction
- Polished aluminum with adjustable legs
- Easy to use, stylish hot water and steam knobs
- Commercial Sirai Pressure Stat
- Four-Holed Steam Tip
Width: 11 ¼”
Depth: 17 ¾”
Height: 15 ¾”
Wattage: 1400 watts (Featured on Andreja Premium & Anita)
Voltage: 110 volts
Boiler capacity: 1.6 liter
Net Weight: 60 lbs
Defective or Damaged Equipment will be replaced or repaired, whichever is deemed appropriate by the service department during the first 30 days of valid warranty service with free UPS ground shipping in both directions. After 30 days, the customer is responsible for shipping costs both ways.
For all other returns the customer is responsible for a 20% re-stocking fee plus all shipping charges.
LIMITED TIME OFFER!
FREE 2-YEAR EXTENDED WARRANTY on parts and labor effective for machines ordered or shipped from October 10, 2011 thruough December 31, 2011.
- Type: Espresso machine
- SKU: 2-119-05756-2
- Ships direct from: Chris Coffee
- Usually ships within 2 business days
- Transit time usually 1-5 business days (ships from: NY)