Vibiemme Domobar Super Manual Espresso Machine is one of the coffeemakers Vibiemme has been perfecting for the last few years with a New Zealand espresso machine company. What a job they've done! This fine line of espresso machines can most often be found at Italian cafes, and are quickly moving into the US market as a high-end home espresso machine for "pro-sumers" and as a light commercial espresso machine for businesses seeking a lower volume yet professional espresso service.
Vibiemme Domobar Super Manual Espresso Machine Features:
• Product Safety Listing: UL Commercial for home and office use - please note that NSF approvals have not been applied for use in coffee shops, restaurants, and other foodservice establishments. Please check with your local health department to see if NSF is required for your foodservice establishment.
• Polished stainless steel body panels
• Small lever on side of group-head allows user to engage/disengage pump and three-way manual solenoid valve to start/stop espresso extraction
• Manual three-way valve below group-head allows removal of portafilter handle from group-head immediately after espresso extraction has terminated
• Insulation on inner wall between water reservoir and internal boiler
• True Faema E61 group-head is heaviest in its class and maintains active water flow from the group-head to the heat exchanger in the boiler.
• The heat exchanger allows you to make repeat espressos until water reservoir is emptied.
• Professional grade brass portafilters - one portafilter with single spout and single filter basket and one portafilter with dual spout and double filter basket
• Boiler capacity: 1.8 liter copper boiler with heat exchanger for on-demand steam
• Removable 3.8 liter pour-over water reservoir
• Boiler pressure gauge to indicate boiler pressure (reading will vary between .8 and 1.2 bar pressure). The setting can be varied by adjusting the full size pressurstat through the access port below the cup warmer tray on top of machine.
• Pump pressure gauge indicates brew pressure during espresso extraction (reading will vary while not extracting).
• Multi-directional stainless steel steam wand on left side can be moved in different directions.
• Multi-directional stainless steel hot water tap on right side can be moved in different directions.
• Power indicator light on right side indicates when the machine is powered on.
• Heating indicator light on left side indicates when espresso machine is heating.
• Low water level light in middle indicates when water level in water reservoir in rear is low.
• Three-stage power switch allows filling of internal boiler without sending power to the heating element (prevents damage upon initial start up).
• Full-size Parker pressurstat (rated as one of the best boiler pressure regulators) monitors boiler pressure.
• Extremely large stainless steel drip tray which can be easily removed for cleaning (slides out with pull of handle). Grate stays on machine when pulling out drip tray for one-step emptying.
• GICAR branded electronic water level control for internal boiler is located in lower right rear corner of machine where there is least heat build-up.
• 41-watt vibratory pump ("vibe" pump) rated up to 15 bar with air valve bypass
• Largest OPV (over pressure valve opens when too much pump pressure exists) located in rear of machine with easy access when body panel and six associated screws are removed.
• Accessories: Single spout portafilter, single dose filter basket, double spout portafilter, double dose filter basket, blind filter basket for back-flushing, plastic coffee scoop, and a common useless plastic tamper (you’ll want to order a better tamper).
• Effective for purchases made on or after February 23, 2009, the parts and labor warranty is limited to manufacturer's defect effective for one year for tank models only. For direct water connect machines, the selling dealer is responsible for labor warranty.
• Dimensions: 10.6" W x 21.0" D x 16.5" H.
• Product Safety Listing: UL Commercial for home and office use - please note that NSF approvals have not been applied for use in coffee shops, restaurants, and other foodservice establishments. Please check with your local health department if NSF is required for your foodservice establishment.
Espresso4Home Return Policy:
All Defects on Arrival/Damage claims must be reported within five (5) days of receipt/delivery. Customers should not use the equipment with coffee, must keep all original packaging, and on machines with any protective coating, the protective film must remain on. Espresso machines should be first tested with water only, and grinders should be run without beans. Satisfactory returns must include the original shipping label on original outer box. Failure to comply will result in denial of credit to your account. Satisfactory returns must include the original accessories, original packaging, and proper packing of loose articles to avoid damage.
Espresso4Home Cancellation Policy:
For orders that has a tracking number produced and/or shipped, an order can not be canceled. Refunds, less shipping costs and restocking fee, will only be provided if the customer refuses delivery and the item is returned in brand new condition in an unopened box. Espresso 4 Home, LLC reserves the right to determine the outcome of a refund, and shipping costs (both ways) will be deducted from any credit. For orders that have NOT shipped, a 3% cancellation fee for PrePay credit card customers is deducted from the credit.
Vibiemme Domobar Super Manual Espresso Machine carries a one-year
parts and labor limited to manufacturer's defect and provided by
1st-line Equipment, LLC.
Effective for purchases made on or after February 23, 2009, the parts and labor warranty is limited to manufacturer's defect effective for one year for tank models only.
For direct water connect machines, there is no labor warranty.
- Type: Espresso machine
- SKU: 2-029-00966-1
- Ships direct from: Espresso4Home
- Usually ships within 3 business days
- Transit time usually 1-5 business days (ships from: NJ)