Rocket Cellini Evoluzione Espresso Machine is the flagship model and latest machine range from Rocket Espresso. Features include our proven thermo siphon system and nickel-plated boiler with lead-free brass endplates for increased thermal retention.
New to the Premium Plus range is the full commercially-rated SIRAI pressure stat, which has a far greater degree of accuracy over the machine’s lifetime. Additionally, the thermo siphon system has been enhanced through increasing the diameter of copper tubes that supply the water to the brewing group. The Premium Plus now includes a water reservoir low-level indication warning system.
The “Evoluzione” models include a Rotary Pump and motor and go from tank mode to direct connect mode with the flip of a switch!
Rocket Cellini Evoluzione Espresso Machine Features:
* The boiler has been nickel-plated and has a solid, lead-free brass endplate to aid thermal stability and heat retention.
* Boiler capacity of 1.8 liters has been matched to the thermosiphon system to enhance espresso machine balance and the ability to texture perfect milk.
* The 1.8 liter boiler ensures quick heat-up time to optimize perfect extraction temperature of 92 degrees, now controlled by a full commercial grade, SIRAI pressurestat.
* The Evoluzione has been designed and manufactured using the highest grade materials to enable the espresso tradition to live on in your home.
“Evoluzione” Edition features the following improvements:
• Rotary Vein Pump
• Direct-connect or water tank, with a switch at the back to flip between modes.
• Two gauges, for boiler and brew pressure
• Easily adjustable brew pressure.
Bodywork: All stainless steel (AISI 304)
Brewing head: Commercial brewing head. Weight 4.05 kg (9 lbs)
Dual pre-infusion system: Mechanical pre-infusion system with progressively working piston and static pre-infusion chamber, resulting in smooth coffee extraction with optimum aroma, body and "crema".
Thermosyphon system: Superior layout of thermosyphon system resulting in optimum extraction. Generously dimensioned. 20% higher volume than comparable machines.
Boiler: Made of pure copper (Cu. 99.9%) with a lead-free, heavy brass endplate to increase the thermal retention and the steam power by approximately 40% compared to other boiler systems. Boiler is nickel-plated for protection against copper oxidation. Boiler capacity: 1.8.
Pressure control switch: Giotto and Cellini now come with a full-size commercially rated pressure switch (0,035°C temperature differential tolerance). Optional for some markets.
Stainless steel steam wand: Our patented cool-touch technology: anti-burn (only the nozzle gets hot); easy cleaning as milk doesn't bake on wand; more efficient steam, as heat is not dissipated around the wand. Steam nozzle designed for easy milk foaming with fine texture.
Electronically controlled: Microprocessor-controlled automatic level control of boiler and fresh water reservoir, with low water-level indication warning system.
Heating: Optimized boiler capacity to thermosyphon system ratio, resulting in fast heat-up time with 1200 watt element, made from special long-life material (5 times longer than normal elements).
Safety Valve: Fully certified commercially-rated safety valve.
Fresh Water Capacity: 2.9
Dimensions: 29.5cm W x 42.5cm D x 35 cm H; Weight: 23kg (46.3 lbs)
Additional: Full-size commercial one and two-cup filter handles, and baskets. Full training guide and instructions.
Any and all damage claims must be reported within five (5) days of receipt/delivery.
Since it's commercial-grade equipment it falls under commercial return policy: once coffee has been in the machine, it's no longer returnable. But if anything goes wrong of course there's the 2-year warranty.
Rocket Cellini Evoluzione Espresso Machine carries a 2-year limited warranty:
Parts and labor warranty is limited to manufacturer's defect for a period of twenty-four (24) months from the original purchase date.
- Type: Espresso machine
- SKU: 2-016-02829-3
- Ships direct from: 1st-line Equipment
- Usually ships within 2 business days
- Transit time usually 1-5 business days (ships from: NJ)